Sapere’s energy and environment team combine intellectual insight with practical, commercial experience. We provide independent and objective advice across all aspects of environmental and energy policy, regulation and strategy. We are experienced in resolving complex issues and can advise you on the selection and design of an analytical approach, and integration of our analysis into your decision-making process. We bring innovative solutions to energy transformation.
Our team has skills in quantitative and qualitative methods of analysis and experience at senior levels in both the public and private sectors. We are experts in:
- Regulatory analysis;
- Market design;
- Economic modelling and forecasting;
- Valuing natural resources and externalities;
- Cost-benefit analysis;
- Revenue and price setting;
- Carbon planning and quantifications;
- Measuring the impact of environmental and planning policies;
- Freshwater and three waters policy; and
- Trading and risk management.
We have direct experience of the electricity, gas, water, transport, climate change and primary industry sectors. Our clients include private businesses, government policy-makers and regulators across the Asia-Pacific, and particularly in Australasia. We regularly provide expert testimony and litigation support.