Anya is an associate in Sapere’s forensic accounting and valuation team. Anya has been involved in a wide range of engagements, including loss and damage quantification, investigations into fraud and corruption, funds tracing, employee underpayments, franchising disputes and valuations.
Anya takes particular interest in working with large datasets, applying data analytics techniques to extract meaningful insights from disparate sources of data.
- Damage calculations
- Data analytics
- Financial modelling
Qualifications & accolades
- Master of Professional Accounting from the University of New England (Australia)
- Provisional Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
Recent work highlights include:
- Financial investigation involving flow of funds for a large-scale investigation into suspected fraud;
- Quantification of the loss of profits suffered by an e-commerce operator as a result of a breach of contract;
- Investigation into large-scale inventory discrepancies; and
- Valuation of a startup in the biotech industry.