Anna is a seasoned strategy and management consultant, with experience working with public and private clients to solve their most complex challenges. Anna is skilled in project management, stakeholder engagement and communication, and complements her quantitative and qualitative analytical toolkits with creative problem solving approaches.
- Economic and market analysis
- Regulatory and cost benefit analysis
- Strategy and business cases
- Arts, culture and recreation
- Economic development
- Finance and insurance
- Health and wellbeing
- Public sector policy and finance
- Science and innovation
- State, regional and local government
Qualifications & accolades
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Politics & International Studies from the University of Melbourne (AU)
Recent work highlights include:
- Prior to joining Sapere, Anna worked as a senior consultant for PwC and international agencies where her client engagements spanned Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand.